All accuracy begins with correct measuring.
This premium version of Interwood’s Brass Rule has the same highly quality markings but comes in 3mm thick solid brass.We have a limited number of these available. Superb choice for set-up work on the router table or tablesaw. Great fell and heft at nearly a third of a kilogram in weight.Includes blackwood or myrtle routered solid timber presentation box.
This new ruler combines accuracy, readability and the beauty of solid brass. With one tool you can measure, set equipment, check sharpening angles and set dovetail angles.
- Made from 3mm thick solid brass
- Precision CNC routered
- 0–350mm measuring scale
- Dovetail angles of 1:6 and 1:8
- Common sharpening angles for planes and chisels
- Included 45° and 90° marks
- Edge scale for setting routers and saws
- Acid-etched and paint filled markings for longevity
- Lacquer finish
- Produced in small batches
- Made in Australia
- Imperial (inch) version coming soon